0%

The Future Of Crypto Money

Category: Bitcoin
429 Views
Add Date: 11.12.2017
Video Description: The Bitcoin storm was so rosy and loud in particular in 2017 that the crypto virtual currencies could not possibly be heard or heard. While the high-value increases in bitcoin prices have led to an explosion of interest in Bitcoin, a widespread cut in society has already achieved.

The reason Bitcoin is so popular is that it is doing the technological revolution of the world quickly. The rapid technological development also triggers systematic revolutions and changes. The crypto money system is also an important part of this rapid change. Today, dozens of ICOs (Initial Coin Offering) are taking place each month, and through the supply of coins, hundreds of crypto money continue to trade in dozens of different coin markets. The crypto-currency world has been experiencing an unpredictable development process over the last 3-4 years, causing the monetary systems that we can not predict from the other side to change.

There are many theories that have already raised about the future of crypto money. While some of these theories are garbage, we may be drifting rapidly into an area that can change the world's monetary system from its roots even if a few occur. Blockchain technology is already revolutionary; following many countries and institutional structures. Fundamental changes in the banking sector, especially in the financial system, may be waiting for us. Estonia has been known as the "Internet Republic" thanks to its technology investments in recent years and is the country where many technological revolutions first use as a trial bench. Estonia, the first country to implement the virtual currency called "Estcoin", could trigger the official spread of digital money.

Today, in many countries, the use of cash has fallen. Countries such as Denmark and Sweden have almost closed the transfer payment in advance. While 90% of money transfers made with the bank card system, these rates reached high rates that are not negligible in many countries of the world. The use of digital money is not unusual for new generations who will not even see the face of the money in the foreseeable future and will not even hold it by hand. Electronic payment systems in the banking system left to the Blockchain system with cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin currency uses The market share in the crypto money system is around 80%. The remaining 20% is trying to treat as a payment tool of hundreds of crypto units. In the last 1-2 years, many cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Tether, NEO, NEM, Qtum, Zcash, and Monero have rapidly increased their trading volume in crypto stock markets and their market values have already reached a level that can not be underestimated.


Insert Your Advertisement Here


Insert Your Advertisement Here

Related Videos

Petrol Retained its Pre-stock Gains
597 Views0% 11.12.2017

Petrol Retained its Pre-stock Gains

Alternative Crypto Money to Bitcoin
467 Views0% 11.12.2017

Alternative Crypto Money to Bitcoin

Commodity Operations for Forex Market
2184 Views50% 11.12.2017

Commodity Operations for Forex Market

What is Bitcoin?
442 Views10% 11.12.2017

What is Bitcoin?

Which will I use Investment Tools?
560 Views10% 11.12.2017

Which will I use Investment Tools?

02:47
Forex Daily 14/3
87613 Views50% 14.03.2018

Forex Daily 14/3

Forex Winning Strategies
2125 Views56% 11.12.2017

Forex Winning Strategies

Rules of Trading on the Forex Market
2210 Views62% 11.12.2017

Rules of Trading on the Forex Market

02:50
Euro-Dollar Parity May Continue to Fall
69963 Views46% 24.12.2017

Euro-Dollar Parity May Continue to Fall

Earning Bitcoin by Mining
595 Views0% 11.12.2017

Earning Bitcoin by Mining



Insert Your Advertisement Here
INFORMATION : The investment information, comments and recommendations contained here are not in the scope of investment consultancy but general. Based solely on the information contained herein, an investment decision may not result in your financial standing and results consistent with your risk and return preferences. ForexBtc.tv can not be held responsible for any direct and / or indirect damages incurred by the use of the information on the promotional pages, from the material and moral damages, from the loss of profits and from the damages that third parties may suffer.

DMCA.com Protection Status